Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My children are screwed

Remember when you were fifteen and all the girls in school would be "Bff's" one day, then the next week they would "hate that bitch with a fucking passion".
I figured our society had improved a little since i was fifteen. But I'm absolutely wrong. It's even fucking crazier now!
All the girls have turned into men in the aspect of "my dick is bigger than yours". Except its "I have more friends than you" or "I'm a better friend than you".
But they will also throw in the words bitch, hoe, or slut about sixty times to get their point across. It's all done on the internet, too.

I never want to have fucking kids. I would probably have a heart attack from all the stress of their bullshit immaturity.

I can't wait until this younger generation ages a little and realizes how stupid they all were.

God dammit I hate humans with a passion.


No comments: