Monday, June 1, 2009

Anything Goes When It Comes to Hooooes

I was looking through my Winamp library yesterday and realized 98 percent of my music was made before 1997. So that's awesome... I don't really care about any music being made presently. It's boring and annoying.

Anyways. There was a hotdog eating competition yesterday at the Mansion. Just as he predicted, the victor was Tyler Guerts.
I didn't enter.. I didn't want to embarrass of my friends..

Marky B has the pictures up on the Sk8 Blog though so you should all check them out and stay up to date on that link.

Congrats to Tyler though. The proud new owner of an authentic model Pirate Ship and 25 dollars.

He also won a Nike Professional Eating sponsorship..

I'm done.

But here's something completely unrelated... But way cooler.




Michael Jordan is the fucking greatest.

1 comment:

NUScollective said...

i love the rise of his pants