Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"You know the name of the game yo' girl chose me. Now we can handle this like gentlemen or we can get into some gangsta shit."

The official: Most gutsy halloween costume ever.

I was going to go as shaggy for halloween. Not the rap artist, but from Scooby Doo. But my hair is getting long and annoying and i want to cut it more than anything. So now I'm obliged to figure out something new. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

In other unrelated news, I was told the other day again that I resemble James Franco in Freaks and Geeks days. Which I got so psyched on because he's a handsome cat. Upon being told this I went and bought the Freaks and Geeks box set. And Detroit Rock City. Just for kicks. 

Now I'm going to go to work because apparently I'm a massochist since I still work at American Apparel and am too lazy to look for new employment.

I'll leave you with this trailer for the upcoming Notorious BIG biopic. 
Can't wait to see this one.


2 comments:

FUN MUSIC said...

man, people keep tellin me i look like that dude, but you definitely do and i do not.

Unknown said...

lol that is def. a ballsy costume.

hey teej check this out..!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heil_Honey_I'm_Home!