Sunday, October 26, 2008

"What?... All I Hear Is Rich Black Guys" - Evan Burchuk with Headphones On.

The newest addition to my family (not the same car as shown in photo)

My dad gave me his 1994 Pontiac Sunbird for my birthday. I'm thinking of putting some flame decals on the side... Just so I can look like the biggest fucking chotch in the world. 
Seriously. What's the deal with people who think that decals actually look good on a car. If you do it as a joke to simply poke fun at all the asians and muscle dummies, then good job. But if you actually have some form of decal on your car and you're remotely proud of it. Then go fuck yourself. I'm sick of seeing Roxy, Quiksilver, Billabong and any other terrible Board Short producing company stickers in the back windows of people's cars. These people need to stop shopping at West 49, because I'm ready to snap and smash a window or slashing their tires. The funniest/most ridiculous part of this whole trend, is that a good 75 percent of the people with these stickers or decals have never stepped foot on a surfboard or snowboard. I'm not saying I have, but even if I did I wouldn't promote the worst companies on the windows of my car. I guarantee you I could walk around the North Kildonan area of the city and count about 25 stupid decals on cars within an hour. Including the ones of Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes pissing on a Ford logo or something gay like that.

I've never understood this whole obsession of spending ridiculous amounts of money on your car. Putting street glow on it, spoilers, tinting the windows and redoing the entire interior. Save your fucking money and put it towards something important. If you live in your car, it's a completely different story. You've got to be proud and happy with where you live. You're not "cool" if you drive it down Main every sunday night and waste alot of gas just to make alot of noise and annoy people, making them wait in traffic. It's an automobile, designed for getting to Point B quicker than walking or on horseback. I must say though, if I saw someone riding a painted horse down Main on sunday, than I would be impressed. But if they're in some lame car with glitter paint and a four foot tall spoiler, blasting 50 cent or some other marginally talented rapper, then I sincerely hope they eat shit and die.

If you have an El Camino or Monte Carlo, then that's cool, those are nice cars. As long as you don't make it look like God just took a big steaming shit on it. 


In other news, my girlfriend is awesome. If you don't have one, find one. Fuck playing the field, bringing random ass girls home from the bar and risking getting Herpes or some other hilarious STD. I can't lie and say I feel bad for people with STD's, unless they're born with it. But if you catch it, then  you're stupid. Wear a jimmy you fucking cunt. Teenage pregnancy is the farthest thing from awesome. I'm a good example of this. (but my parents are awesome and I'm happy they did what they did or else you wouldn't be reading this.)

I'm tired, but have alot of stuff pissing me off. I guess I'll save it for another entry. Until then. Thanks for reading this far and not closing the window. You're awesome. Unlike the people driving up and down Main street tonight trying to impress the girls in their really sexy Tapout and Afflicted gear. 



Headphones:
Bob Marley and the Wailers. 

1 comment:

The Great Gandalfini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.