Monday, December 8, 2008

Six Shots To The Chest.

I figured I would show you who the man behind the complaining really is..


Just kidding.. that's my brother.


A tour of my life seems like a good idea right now...
We play chess.


None of those boxes are empty, I have a problem.


It would make sense if me and Chris had some sort of random foot fetish, but we just like shoes.


Current coffee table book.


The mantle.. notice the Hacksaw picture and Billy Gunn figurine.


The guardians in my room.


Current bedtime book. How do you rotate pictures on this?


This collection can sum me up pretty well.


My entertainment unit. Pt. 1


Pt. 2


Monday Madness has infiltrated our apartment




Hidden Gem

Here's some people that can be seen on our couch







Well that's it...

FUCK Y'ALL!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

i thought chris DOES have a foot fetish? at least thats the rumor on the street.

Swar said...

BEST couch