Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today's A Good Day To Die


There's only twenty one more days until Christmas and twenty more until the 24 hour A Christmas Story marathon on TBS/Peachtree.

Even though I hate all religion with a burning passion and don't believe there was ever a Christ or God, I still celebrate Christmas with my family. I love christmas. Not only because of the presents. But because the time of year is awesome. The snow, lights, music, family, food, everything is a good time. For me atleast. I'm sure some people have a shitty Christmas. Which sucks. But I could easily say that Christmas is the one out of a few times a year that I get super psyched on people and their actions.



In other news...
Sk8 posted a new blog recently it's RIGHT HERE
Big ups to Marky for keepin it realer than real!


I need to shower I feel like a deep fryer.


Boombox:
Boyz N The Hood soundtrack

No comments: