Sunday, December 7, 2008

This Shit Is Yo Deaf.

How come people drive like complete morons in the winter. You'd think after living half of your life in the snowy city of Winnipeg, you would adapt to the icy roads and know what you're doing. But no. My favorite is being stuck behind the guy going 30 on Henderson Highway (no exaggeration) and then having him slow down to 10 for a turn. Keep in mind it was only -13...

I can understand not wanting to be in an accident. But holy fuck, grow a pair. I could probably get out of the car and push it faster than you're driving. Even with the icy roads.

Another thing that pissed me off recently, the other day I woke up to find scratches all over my chess board. Thanks Moo. You really fucked the dog on that one.

I can't even piece a sentence together right now. But you should pick up the new Common album. Definately worth a buy.


Boombox:
Common - Universal Mind Control

No comments: