Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'ma Be Alright



Alright. I don't know what people are thinking when they said the new Watchmen movie was good. Because it is the furthest thing from it. The acting reminded me of an elementary school play. They absolutely slaughtered the storyline by removing Veidt's alien/monster from the movie. After they didn't incorporate that I was ready to leave. Infact some guy behind me did leave. Lucky.

If you want your movie to be taken seriously... don't put Mickey from Seinfeld in it and make him be the "head honcho" in the jail with Rorschach.
The only things that made me appreciate the movie was how well they did the opening credits to Bob Dylan's Times They Are Changin and Kelly from Bad News Bears did a great job with Rorsschach.

What made them think "oh hey the crazy girl from Heartbreak Kid will be taken seriously if she takes up the role as Silk Spectre 2"... she sucks so bad. She looks like a really big ugly fish.



I'm over this.



Things that are motivating me
Weather
Brother Ali
Headphones
Markers on paper

1 comment:

Polo said...

According to your introduce,I have some good idea to do my work.Thanks to share those.At the same time,I also want introduce some useful and comfortable cheap ralph lauren shirts .During this fashionable summer,most of customers want to buy a suitable fashion clothes for yourself.Now in our online store,our custom women's polo shirts wholesale,the cheapest price and worthy trust quality already attracted so many peoples attention.Our latest style lyle and scott sale is outlet now.So many kinds of style polo shirts clothing waiting for you to buy.I also to offer everyone a good business. I hope we can learn each other.