Thursday, March 26, 2009

Passin' me by

Sometimes it feels like life is one big joke. Especially when you are outside in a t-shirt one day. Feeling comfortable and ready for summertime. Then the next, you're shovelling two feet of snow from the sidewalk. If there is a God... then he must be one cruel bastard. And I say he "...because there is no possible way a woman could fuck things up this bad" (George Carlin)

I really want a cigarette right now. Every time I turn on the tv and change the channel, there is somebody smoking. You know that old saying "desperate times call for desperate measures"? Well I'm desperate for one... but there is no fucking way I'm brave enough to walk through two feet of snow to 7-11 for a pack of cigarettes. I would rather sit in front of the tv watching other people enjoy the smoke entering their lungs.


This city is killing my motivation...
But at least shit like this will keep me laughing..

No comments: