Sunday, November 2, 2008

In The Country Of The Blind, The One Eyed Man Is King


I've seen enough shitty Joker costumes to keep me pissed off until next hallowe'en. What I loved most is how every single one of the people I saw dressed as The Joker didn't know shit about Batman. Trust me, I asked hoping to find one, just one fellow fan.. But I got nothing but a bunch of douchebags who think that "Heath Ledger is the shit, even if he did fuck that guy in Brokeback Mountain".. I hope Heath Ledger comes back from the dead and rapes you.

In other Hallowe'en related hatred. How come October 31st is starting to turn into "Dress like a tramp Day"? Almost every girl I saw dressed up had a miniskirt/short shorts, and their tits flopping out of their shirt. I'm not saying that it's demeaning or I'm disgusted. I'm not a male feminist like some people we may or may not know... But I am intrigued as to how girls just think it's cool to dress like that and feel no shame. Maybe next year I'll throw on a black open robe, a white collar and a pair of briefs with my johnson hanging out of the side and say I'm a slutty priest.

If you drank a 26 of rum on any other night of the year wearing a cape and leather tights, people might think you're a crazy alcoholic. But if you do it on October 31st then who fuckin cares hey?
Nobody even goes trick or treating past eight anymore. Everyone is so scared of poison candy and pedophiles, which go hand in hand apparently.

I'm planning on spending next years hallowe'en on my roof with a bucket full of eggs so I can throw them at who ever is dressed up as the Joker again.

Bedtime.


Headphones..
RJD2

2 comments:

james vandal said...

its like your a mind reader...

Christopher said...

you go as the sexy priest, i'll go as the alter boy.