Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dear Zachary Treble




Anyways. I've watched the Bob Saget Comedy Central roast twice in less than 36 hours and I've got to say. No comedy roast has ever come close to this one. At least in the vulgarity aspect. Some of my highlights from it included Sarah Silverman's video roast, and Cloris Leachman. Usually when a comedian roasts someone, they follow the jokes up with some kind words. Cloris Leachman did nothing of the sort. It was pure hatred. For everyone except Stamos of course. She is by far the coolest older lady I've ever seen on television.

I'm not sure if any of you have seen this. But if you're comedy fans, then I suggest watching. It's the roast of Richard Pryor. One of the greatest comedians of all time. The roastmaster is the most epic and hilarious, Paul Mooney. Enjoy.










No comments: