Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"I Know Everything About Film, I've Seen Over Two Hundred and Forty of Them"

If you haven't already seen it, and you're into western movies. Rent/buy/steal the movie Tombstone. It's by far one of my favorite westerns. Or atleast it's tied for first with The Magnificent Seven. There's nothing that is cooler than four men dressed in black with mustaches and guns. 

Anyways. Last night we got to talking about movies, and their introductions. Discussing which was the best/coolest/most interesting one. And Nate one-upped anybody when he suggested the introduction to the movie Intermission.

I had never seen nor heard of this movie. But I checked out the trailer today and it stars Colin Farrell and Cillian Murphy (the guy who plays Scarecrow in Batman Begins/TDK). Needless to say, it looks pretty badass. But I had to see this so-called "awesome" introduction myself to be sold. So here it is...



If that's not awesome, then slap a hat on me and call me Fucked.

Final Words:
Nate you were absolutely right. And Colin Farrell. I'm going to disregard Daredevil.
But only because these were the best two minutes of a movie I've ever seen.

Now I'm going to sleep. My tonsils are the size of tennis balls.
The pain in my throat is almost as horrible as the pain of sitting through another Perfect Fill.

Thanks Universe, you're always able to even out shitty-ness perfectly.

Infecting my Speakers:
Zion I
Binary Star
Main Source

EDIT:
How come whenever I write something under a video I post, the structure of the sentences
always looks so fucked. Words are split up on lines. Blogger is blowing it.

No comments: