Friday, September 26, 2008

One Nation Under God, Over A Burning Cross


I spent a good portion of the night at my mom's with the lady watching the presidential debate. It was pretty interesting to say the least. McCain was pussyfooting around every question, by following it up with a namedrop, as usual. My personal favorite line of his was saying how "Americans need a more flexible president". I found this hilarious since Senator McCain is 73 and can barely lift his arms up to wave to the fans. I know it was only a metaphor but it still made me chuckle. 
Any smart person knows that Senator Obama won that debate. He not only spoke like a president that you could respect, even idolize maybe. But he looked like it. He stood there confident, full of truth and sincerity. The way the President of the United States should look. He should not resemble a chimpanzee with a really bad haircut. 
I sincerely hope Obama blows McCain out of the water in the next two debates. But knowing how stupid Americans can be, he will lose the entire election. Because people still don't know how to look past the color of someone's skin. 
In my opinion, which might not be much, Barack Obama is a symbol for hope. Not only for the United States but for the whole planet. 

Enough about my poorly written political opinions. 
I really need a good sleep. But first I'm going to watch the newest episode of Smallville. 
Because it's the greatest show ever. 




On the Box:
Ras Kass
Blue Scholars

No comments: