Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ever Since I Can Remember You've Been My Best Friend, Me and Hip Hop Til The End.


Sick again. My not smoking sickness has finally hit me. My body has finally decided to heal itself. Fuck. But as Gary Coleman would say..
I found that picture today and I just had to use it for something. Unfortunately it doesn't really fit in with my story! Oh well. 
My life recently has been purely Hip Hop. Not as much comic books as I would like. But unfortunately I'm running out of stuff to read. It's about the time to go to Book Fair to pick up a few books. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Week's Playlist:
Das EFX - Dead Serious
Method Man - Tical
KRS One - Edutainment
Mike Birbiglia - Two Drink Mike
Lewis Black - Me of Little Faith
Diamond D and The Psychotic Neurotic - Stunts Blunts and Hip Hop
Champion - Promises Kept
Blacklisted - We're Unstoppable
Bad Brains - I Against I


I'm going to drink a gallon of water and then fall asleep. Goodnight.


No comments: