Monday, September 1, 2008

The Recession

Batman #613
Jim Lee
Cover from one of my favorite series "Hush".

There is word going across the interweb that Cher will be playing Catwoman in Christopher Nolan's next film. If this is true. Shoot me. Cher is an Amazon. There is no way her and Christian Bale will be able to stand face to face and it not be awkward as hell. Oh well. Everyone did think Heath was going to bomb in TDK. But he didn't. So maybe Chris Nolan has a few tricks up his sleeve.

Anyways. I found out who it was who called me the other night. It was Aaron's little brother's friend. I'm going to put my fucking fist through his heart if i ever meet this kid. I think the possiblity of that happening this weekend is pretty good. I found this out while eating ribs at my mom's with the ladyfriend last night. 

How were the ribs you might wonder?
Better than anything you've ever eaten in your life. Unless you've eaten God's vagina then you definitely win. But for real, they were awesome. And I know my mom is probably reading this. So congratulations mother on a fantastic meal.

I got a bootlegged version of the new Young Jeeeeezy album last night. So far its pretty good. 
But since it's bootlegged, the quality is very shitty. Oh well. Not too worried about it.

PEACE



2 comments:

Zach said...

yo i got a good copy of it that i can hooks you with.

Adam N. said...

Ah man Hush is sooo good. I hear Angelina was in line to play Catwoman. I'm hoping that they don't start rushing through all villians in these batman movies I like one per-film or the way they worked two-face in tdk was pretty good. It all just gets to jumbled with so many villains. I hope they do Knight Fall soon with Bane breaking Batman's back. That would be awesome.