Friday, July 18, 2008

I Got Mad Love for you Shorty. I Wanna Listen to Boyz 2 Men When I'm with You.

I finally saw the Wackness after months of anticipation. I was not let down at all. It was so much more than what I was expecting. I had to watch it on the internet, that sucked, I would have much rather seen it on the big screen. But I really doubt it will come to any theater in Winnipeg. So desperate times call for desperate measures.
I wish I was older in the early 90's. So I could be coherent for hip hop and graffiti revolution that was going on. Instead I was more focused on learning how to count or read. I don't really have much to say. That movie blew me away so I'm pretty.. I don't know the word right now. But yeah.

Method Man was in the movie, and they played my favorite song of his during the movie. Which was so crazy because I was just thinking about it earlier today and it wasn't listed on the soundtrack. Anyways. Here's the video for the song. 




Fuck yes.

No comments: