Monday, July 14, 2008


Yesterday I got the invite to Jesse's mom's for a barbecue and needless to say it was unbelievable. I think Harry might have poisoned us though because me and Jesse both had mud butt afterwards. But while we ate we watched that Toronto SARS music festival or whatever it was called, when the Rolling Stones played. While I was watching I realized how much I fucking love that band. Also, how happy I am that theirs was the first concert I'd ever been to. Keith Richards is so badass, smoking on stage, barely playing guitar, then throwing up gang signs or something at some shitheads in the crowd.
They might be the skinniest drug addicts on the planet, but The Rolling Stones are the coolest fucking dudes on the planet. Straight up.
Except for Batman. But he's fictional. So it doesn't really count.




I really felt like watching this today for some reason



So good.



On The Box:
From the Rolling Stones to Elysia to Cypress Hill. It's a pretty mixed day.

No comments: