Saturday, July 12, 2008

We Lye Together, Cry Together, I Swear to God I Hope We Fuckin' Die Togther.


I had a good time tonight. I would like to send a shout out to my homie Chris. He lets me use his laptop to write stupid blog posts and keep up to date with the Planet.  He downloaded the Ready To Die album today and I'm listening to it right now. I'm surprised he didn't have it before. This is such a mandatory album to have on your Ipod/computer/CD shelf.
Either way, we became friends through our mutual love for Larry David/Seinfeld/Curb. Now we live together and work together. Long story short, respect to Chris for living with me and dealing with my messiness. Word is bond homie. 
I don't know why I decided to write this. But I don't care. 


Grocery shopping list:
-Hashbrowns
-Milk
-More Cereal
-Green, Red and yellow peppers
-An onion maybe
-Eggs
-Cheese. Block and slices
-Beer
-Iced Cream Sandwiches
-Kraft Dinner
-Butter
-Mushrooms. The food kind, not the sketchy ones. 
-Pepper


On the Box 
Wu tang - Iron Flag
No- No- Notoooorious.

No comments: