Thursday, July 24, 2008

Let The Alpine Blast.


In my eyes. Heath Ledger is the Joker. Through and through. I know alot of my fellow Batman fanboys would disagree with me. But I don't give a fuck. Because the Joker I've pictured since I first picked picked up a Batman comic was portrayed perfectly in The Dark Knight. Jack Nicholson gave us his play on the Joker in the 89 Batman. Which was great, I'll give him that. But I never felt he was insane enough for the part. He's way too cool. 
I needed something more. Something next level. On sunday I got to see what I've wanted for, too long. At first I never really cared about Heath Ledger dying. But after that movie. After seeing how devoted he was to playing the perfect part. I respect him so much more. 
Holy shit this sounds stupid right now as I'm reading it back to myself.
Anyways. Dark Knight has beat out the Wackness as my favorite movie of 2008. Pineapple Express has alot to live up to now. 

Time to watch Lost. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the wackness was pretty great, not really what i was expacting at all. i loved all the references to real hip hop especally the jeru poster on the wall. i cant wait for pineapple express i hope its good and not super bad. HAH. i bring the Good Humor® like the ice cream man. what the FUCK is up with these word verification things to post, its like trying to decipher a bad tag that some drunk minority spray painted on my fence.

minority in the sense that the majority of people dont get drunk and tag my fence, obviously.......