Sunday, July 6, 2008

Side Effects of Hot raps and Hot Tracks, A Duffle Bag Full of Guns Son, Dipped in Black.


I got called a "fag" by a bunch of natives last night from the project balconies across the street. I just wanted to look at them and say something along the lines of "look where you live." But then I would have had to move out that night because they would have burned down the apartment and scalped me.

Nate brought Lost over last night because me nor Chris has seen it. Unfortunately I showed up late. They were a good seven episodes into the series and I had no clue what the fuck was going on. I can't even catch up either because Tara borrowed the first disc. I'm not impressed with that right now. I might break into her house and steal it, along with a sandwich or two.

I don't have anything really interesting to say today. Other than I figured out my mom reads my blog now. Hi mom. Sorry I haven't visited, I'll be around soon.

Anyways, last night at my dad's place, I watched the Batman Beyond movie and there was the creepiest, yet coolest scene in it. Here it is. 




I love Batman. Plain and simple
12 More days...


On the Box
I made a Wu tang playlist that consists of every wutang album, along with every members solo albums.

1 comment: