Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's In My Blood, It's In My Veins, I'm Gonna Keep It Hoppin Man I Ain't Gonna Change


Birds of Prey #121
Micheal O'Hare and John Floyd
Just a little glimpse at how much of a lunatic the Joker actually is.

Last night I enjoyed a phone call from a phone number i have never seen before, from someone, clearly drunk, saying they were going to "run me into the ground" along with many other childish insults. I have no clue who they were but they called from 782-8480. If you recognize this number then let me know. I'm really annoyed by this since I was trying to catch up on sleep and thought maybe it was a friend who needed a place to sleep or something. But no. It was some fucking puke who wouldn't tell me his name.
Anyways, enough about douchebags.

Tonight me and the lady are going to head over to my mom's place. She's making us ribs and potatoes. I haven't been this excited to eat since last Christmas. Although last night I did enjoy a nice plate of spaghetti I whipped up at the last minute. 

Alright I'm going to make some cereal and dominate EA Skate.

PEACE




Invading My Stereo:
Diamond D and the Psychotic Neurotic - Stunts Blunts and Hip Hop

No comments: