Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last night I had a dream that I shit my pants. And today that almost happened.


Speaking of shit..

Everytime I hear the words "Cindy Klassen is a hometown hero!" I want to vomit. She's not a hero. She's the furthest thing from a hero. When did we start depicting athletes as Gods. "Wow that Micheal Phelps is my hero because he can swim fast!" He's not a hero either. Just because somebody can swim fast or skate fast, doesn't mean they should be making millions of dollars and getting streets named after them. Athletes can't be heroes, they do nothing to better society or help someone. How come people can't realize who the real heroes are? Teachers, doctors, firemen or (some) police officers. My grandma's a teacher and has helped hundreds of kids learn how to read, write and count. How come she doesn't get a fucking street named after her. I would rather look up to her than some bitch who can skate fast.

I'm done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The true heroes are the ones wearing masks and capes, my friend. And your absolutly right about the UFC thing. I dont care how much training it takes, I'd rather not train for a career in agressive dude-hugging.