Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Grandfather Once Asked Me If I Care Whether I Live Or Die...

I've decided to collaberate all of my favorite movie soundtrack songs into one big playlist.
Here we go..


1:Straight up Menace - MC Eiht(Menace 2 Society)
2:Stop Lookin At Me - Cutthroats(Menace 2 Society)
3:Ooh Child - The Five Stairsteps(Boyz n' The Hood)
4:How to Survive in South Central - Ice Cube(Boyz n' The Hood)
5:Let's Go - Kool Moe Dee(Boyz n The Hood)
6:Summer Madness - Kool And The Gang(Baby Boy)
7:Hail Mary - 2 Pac(Baby Boy)
8:Talk Shit 2 Ya - D'Angelo(Baby Boy)
9:Run For Cover - Eric B. and Rakim(House Party)
10:Ain't My Type of Hype - Full Force 5(House Party)
11:O.P.P. - Naughty By Nature(House Party 2)
12:Ain't Gonna Hurt Nobody - Kid N' Play(House Party 2)

I'm sure there's more, but these are the actual memorable ones.

My brother is going for surgery tomorrow. I'm not too psyched on that right now.
Goodnight.


Headphones
Kid n' Play

No comments: