Sunday, November 23, 2008

You Have To Be Honest and Unmerciful To Make It


Fashion is so fucking stupid. Have you watched any of those runway shows or seen pictures of them? Holy shit. Apparently not eating breakfast for a month straight and wearing a vest made of feathers and porcupine flesh, makes you beautiful. Do people honestly think that's sexy or artistic. It's probably as artistic as that guy who tied a dog up and starved it for a month. Pretty much the same thing to be honest.

I hate models. Every single one that I've met, is a stuck up bitch/prick who thinks they're better than you because people dress them up in stupid underwear and take pictures. Newsflash. You're not beautiful. You seem more naive, letting these psychopaths starve you and mentally torture you to look a certain way, walk a certain way and dress a certain way. Models aren't people to admire, they're more-so people you feel bad for. Or atleast I do. I really don't give a shit if people don't think the same way actually. But you should because I'm right.

If I want to know how a shirt looks, I'll try it on. I don't care how some fucking douchebag with spiked hair and lacoste shoes looks in it.

Goodnight.



Headphones -
About to listen to Whiskeytown.

No comments: