Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hocus Pocus, Yo What's the Focus.


I've never realized until now how much I hate cankerworms until this year. I've had to walk to work with my hands constantly covering and waving around my head. It's like bombs are getting dropped on me. And they're only going to get bigger, and bigger, and bigger. Fuck nature. Only that sick whore mother nature would make 7 inch wasps and cankerworms that are as big as my pinky finger. She must have smoked alot of weed to think up shit like that. 
Long story short. I hate nature.

Anyways, Zach showed me the funniest show the other day. Called Human Giant. Basically it's a skit comedy show. If you've heard of it, then that's awesome. If you haven't, watch this video and then watch the rest of them that are on youtube. Get hooked.




I'm gonna live forever!!


On The Box:
Gravediggaz - 2 Cups of Blood

No comments: