Saturday, June 28, 2008

Warning: Cigarettes may cause the best rock and roll ever!



I should probably invest in a camera. So I could take pictures of my everyday life..
Fuck it. Keith Richards is way cooler than everybody. Cocaine is stupid, but the idea of him doing it, makes it a million times cooler. 

Anyways, The Dark Knight comes out right away and I'm as excited as Moo when he gets baked.
Heath Ledger's last movie, according to Christopher Nolan, his performance in it is unbelievable. But my comic book nerd side tells me it will be nothing short of decent. The Joker is the most complex character in the entire DCU and the idea of someone actually being able to play that part is ridiculous to me. But I have only seen trailers of the movie. Maybe I will be shocked by his performance and will dub it, better than Jack Nicholson's. Which is a ridiculous thing to say because Jack was unbelievable as Joker in Batman 89. If you have that movie you should watch it right now, I know I am.

Anyways, here's an homage to my Batman fanboyism. This is a video of a fanfilm called Batman: Dead End.
Get into it





On the Box:
House Party



2 comments:

Nasty Nate said...

july 18th can't come soon enough.

Russless said...

watched the first five minutes online, so good.