Monday, June 30, 2008

Still Growing up, Still fucking up, Still lost and desperate for answers



When you hear "yeah osborne is getting closed for Canada day" all you think is "alright that sounds like a whackload of fun!" But then you get there and it's just a bunch of douchebags walking around drunk as sin and wanting to fight. Take a walk to osborne and see the downfall of the planet. see exactly why Earth is melting it's glaciers and is going to flood the fuck out of everybody. I wish I was born earlier in the century when everything was cool and nobody was a shit head except for politicians. Go fuck yourself society. Luckily Moo is here with me and is being the best cat in the world. Thanks homie.

Anyways. I haven't listened to any hardcore lately. Well not as much as I used to. But whenever I think about it and miss it. I watch this video and practically shit myself. 



Betrayed is a fucking good band. I don't care if you hate them. The gang vocal part at the end
describes everything right now. God I wish I was there for this.

Goodnight.


On the box:
You know what's up.

No comments: