Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This is Just One Style, Outta Many, Like a Piggy Bank this is One Penny


There's construction going on outside. It woke me up this morning. I really feel like going down there and throwing a brick at each one of their heads. Last week's wake up was a little different. I woke up to "GET DOWN ON THE FUCKING GROUND!!! I SAID GET DOWN!!".
The cops were trying to arrest some guy outside of my window who had a weapon or something. It was pretty awesome. 
I'm holding a grudge against the police now for waking me up. Fucking assholes. I would rather wake up at my own pace. I'm going to apply for my gun license.


Anyways, watch this video. 



I love how he goes from having the average. White. Male voice.
To being a ghetto ass mutha fucka.
Whatever. I'm over this.



On the Box
Nas - The Nigger Tapes

No comments: