Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Write This Down on your Blackbooks and Journals, Hip, Hop, Culture is Eternal.



Dave inspired me to make a Likes and Dislikes list. I have some time to kill, so I figured hey why not.
Here we go

Current dislikes:
- Mosquitos
- Tensor bandage rash on my ankle
- The fact that I have to wear a tensor for another two months
- Wearing a shirt
- Sunburns
- Retagging clothes
- Cankerworms and the silk that I always walk into
- People with bad breath
- Beggars
- Gutterpunx

Current Likes! :
- Hip hop
- Cigarettes
- Two Rivers
- Moo
- Lord of the Rings
- Walking without a limp
- Paint Markers
- Bros


One of the downsides to not wearing a shirt all the time, is when you cook bacon or sausages,  the grease burns your chest. Fuck. But this grilled cheese is making my life less miserable. 

Anyways,  I stumbled onto this video. People who know me know that I'm a huge KRS fan, and respect everything he has ever said and done. When I saw this video it really frustrated me that Hannity didn't even give him a chance to really express his mind on every question asked. He interrupts him and is just a prick. KRS is quiet, and as soon as he starts to give his opinions, or anything, Hannity cuts him off. Anybody else being interviewed by him, would have lost their shit on him. But KRS just keeps on attempting to get his word out without losing it on Hannity. That's just one of the many reasons I respect him.
K I'm over this, here's the video.






On The Box:
AZ - Doe Or Die

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i always get shit for drinking two rivers