Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Stop This Negativity and Control our Creativity.


When I was in junior high the hot spot for us kids to explore our sexual curiosities was the movie theater. Almost every friday all of the homies would meet up with girls basically just to make out in the theater. I went to the mall today and it was weird to see these thirteen year old kids still doing basically he same thing. 

Now it doesn't matter where people explore those curiosities. For example, people pay cab drivers to drive around the perimeter highway so that they can fuck in the back seat. (This is actually true)
I don't understand what drives people to think that fucking in the back seat of a car is fine if the driver is a complete stranger. Why not just get a hotel room for the night. I think that would be smarter, cheaper, and less creepy. What the hell is wrong with everyone. 

Anyways. Here's a dope video I found that I think you should all check out.
KRS One MC'ing while Doug E Fresh beatboxes. When I saw the title my heart skipped a beat. Either way check it out and see poetry at it's finest.





On the Box:
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring

No comments: