Monday, August 4, 2008

Lost- Season Four. Thanks Nate

Saturday night I drank far too much and for some reason I became inspired to write this little tidbit. The punctuation is terrible, the spelling is horrible and it barely makes sense. But I found it vaguely hilarious. 

I need to stop drinking. asap

___________________________________

I hate religion. And I'm drunk as fuck. 

The drunk ramblings of TJ Morand. The sexiest motherfucker on the planet.



Life is weird. To think that there might be something else out there. Beyond this shitty planet that we inhabit. Beyond our plain, repetitive lives. To me that seems ridiculous. I used to think of death as a big process of dying and then our living souls travel up to some imaginary kingdom in the sky where everything and everyone is perfect. Now when I think of death all I can imagine is that we die. Our bodies rot in the ground and get infested with worms, spiders, maggots and dirt. How can a person make such a drastic change in their views on life and death? For me, it just happened. I realized the idea of a God was bullshit. 


The only reason religion and Gods were conceived were because the human race is scared. Scared that after we die then there is nothing more. No more friends, no more having a good time with the people we care about. It's just over. To me, that seems more realistic and imaginable than traveling into space to some palace where you could meet up with everyone "good" who has ever lived on this planet/plain of existence. And judging by how many billions upon billions upon billions of people who have lived on this planet over the past thousands of years, Heaven must be pretty fucking huge. If we haven't found this supposed "kingdom" by now. It must be the size of three or four Earths, give or take of course, then there is no possible fucking chance we ever will find it. Give up. 


I'm not trying to be one of those people who try to force their own beliefs on people. That's where christianity comes in. This is different. I'm just really drunk. Bored out of my fucking mind and writing down whatever the fuck comes to my head. Whilst only correcting my spelling and punctuation (to the best of my abilities of course).


I'm really only calling out christianity on this. Not Buddhism, Muslim, or anything else because I'm not very knowledgeable in any of those other religions. But I do know that Muslim is good in the way that it supports brotherhood and peace among ourselves. But either way. 


Whenvever anyone depicts the supposed "God" in their mind's eye, they all think of a good person. But he created a world where it is far from good. I'm sure for some it is amazing. But for others. It's the farthest thing from fine. What was the point in this "God" to make a world where he knew that nobody was going to be perfect. Where he knew that we would create diseases deadly enough to wipe out entire continents or wars vicious enough to destroy millions upon millions of lives. If He is as all-knowing and all-seeing as everyone thinks he is, could he not have seen this all coming and just stopped himsellf from creating this planet? Or just have brought the "second coming of Jesus" alot sooner. Like now-ish. To tell us how bad we're fucking up.  Apparently, God created everything. Which means he must have created AIDS. Cancer. Animal Abuse, Child Molestation, Everything bad on this planet was apparently created by God. But he loves us...


God made everyone. In his own specific design. Apparently. So when we fuck up, and do something stupid. When we "sin", then God gets angry. But why would he be mad. He knew what he was creating when he created us. Why couldn't he just make us all a perfect society. Look around. Pick up the news paper. Kids are getting their fucking heads cut off on busses while they're minding their own business, going home to see their family. If that's not a good way to prove there is no God. Then I don't know what the fuck else will convince someone. 


OH, another thing that is pissing me off. Is people who try and argue Creationism and Evolution. Is this debate still actually going on?


I've seen dinosaur bones. There is scientific fact that there were dinosaurs on this planet. Have I ever seen a woman get somehow constructed from my ribs? FUCK. NO.


I know i sound like an irrational prick right now. I don't care. There is no way a human being can be created from dust. Then you breath life into him through his nostrils and BAM he's awake, and an adult, ready to reproduce. Fuck that. 


The Bible is just one big Science Fiction Novel. Once I see proof that there is a God. Then I will retract everything I have ever said. Take a ten year vow of silence, join a church, and spend the rest of my life praising God.'Until then. christianity can jump in a lake. 


PS. Virgins cant get pregnant. 

PPS. I love drinking.


_________


Alright well that's all i wanted to share today. Now I'm gonna go watch Lost season four and catch the fuck up. 



1 comment: