Monday, August 11, 2008

Abso-Muthafuckin-Lutely.


I don't have much to say right now. So I'll just give a brief update on my life. If you care read on, if not, close this page now and go do something productive with your life.

Likes:
-Method Man and Ghost
-Getting drunk while listening to George Thorogood
-Having great tattoo ideas
-Old homies coming over to visit right away
-The eS demo tomorrow.
-WAM is coming up and will be very fun
-The new AZ mixtape is off the hook
-Religious debates
-Work has been awesome and productive
-No ladies ruining my life

And now for alllll of my dislikes
-Rain
-The oncoming Fall
-Winter after Fall
-Forgetting to buy milk for my cereal
-Not being able to go skateboarding tonight
-This city is dull
-I still have to read 100 Bullets
-I have to wait so long to see season five of Lost
-I have to wait so long to see season five of the Office
-I have to wait so long to see season seven of Smallville
-We don't have cable so i won't really be able to watch these shows when they're on
-No ladies ruining my life..



That's it really.
Peace.





On the Box:
Johnny Cash, Neil Young and Willie Nelson playlist.

No comments: