Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Was Sick When Dre met Eric Wright, I'm Only Sick On Two Occasions That's Day And Night.


In honor of my sick day, I have chosen to watch Ferris Buellers Day Off. Unfortunately though, I have run out of milk. So I must venture outside eventually. I will definitely be rocking a full parka/ski-pants kit. The milk, is for my cereal of course. As many of you know, I love cereal more than any other food. But my mom's ribs and schwartzee potato combo-dinner have definately given cereal a run for it's money. It's hard to function if I don't have a big bowl of cereal to kick off the day.
I'm sure many people feel the same way about coffee. Personally, I think coffee is disgusting if you drink it everyday. But once a week or so, I'll admit, it's nice. 

I'm done.



1 comment: