Monday, August 18, 2008

The Weather Is Hot and Girls Are Dressin Less, Checkin out the Fellas to tell em' Who's Best

Alright. I'm really fucking sick of people on the street. Especially when I say I have no change, which I never do, then they act like pricks and don't say "thanks anyways man!" or anything at all, they just walk away and sulk. Go fuck yourselves, it's not that hard to go get a fucking job. Ipsos or any other shitty call center will hire anybody. It's even worse when they try and sell you drugs. 
One day if some shitty punk kid asks me if i wanna buy some "herbs". I swear I will beat the hell out of him, take his drugs and throw them in the river. 
It's even worse when someone is so drunk that they don't remember asking you an hour beforehand for some change. That's when I lose my mind. I can't take it anymore. Get sober, pick up a guitar or some instrument and earn your fucking money. 

The only time I will ever give someone change or a cigarette, is if they tell me something interesting, they look like they actually need it, or they are just genuinely polite. They are the ones who deserve it. Not some punk kid who just hates their parents so much that they felt it was necessary to run away from home and beg hardworking people for their money.

If you're homeless and reading this, I apologize for the harsh language. But seriously. Fuck off already.

I'm done.
But on a lighter note.




1 comment:

Russless said...

Never let the anger die Teej.