Wednesday, August 20, 2008

But I Know, I Can't Live Without My Radio!



I feel fantastic about it. 
Her stereo was stolen out from her car tonight though. And she is grounded for something some stupid ass hoodrat did. Yes, an adult, grounded. In a way I am partially responsible. Living on Spence street definately has it's ups, as well as it's downs. For example, people pulling a Fast Times at Ridgemont High. 
"Who would've thought something like that would happen in the parking lot of such a classy place!"

Anyways. For those of you who haven't met her, here's a nice photo of her...


If you ever see the lady on the left on the street, give her a handshake or a friendly "hello!". Because she's rad and will be nice to you. Also featured in this photo is my new-ish brother. He's cute as fuck too. If you ever see my mom on the street (as featured below)...



... then congratulate her on making two of the handsomest kids you know. Alright that's as much of a look into my life as I want you to have.
Peace.


On The Box
GZA - Pro Tools

No comments: