Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Raphael is Cool, But Rude. Michealangelo is a Party Dude!

Nightwing #93
Patrick Zircher and Andy Owens
One of the best Nightwing covers in my opinion.

I wish I could be a kid again. Today, all that I thought about were old TV shows I would tune into every day after school. Here's a few that I've been recapping today.
-Biker Mice From Mars
-Gargoyles
-Samurai Pizza Cats
-Earthworm Jim
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
-Mummies Alive
-Doug

And one of my favorites...



The theme is SO rock and roll!

But back on topic.
When I have kids I'm going to raise them on these shows. They definately beat out all those shows that are out now. Like the Power Rangers who cast magic spells to obliterate their foes. What the fuck is that? Kids' TV shows nowadays are plagued with advertisements. When it's time
for commercials you completely forget what the plot of the show is because then all you can think of is the twenty awesome toys you want now.
The times are a changin'.

Anyways,
Tara just brought me pizza as a surprise.
PEACE


On The Box:
Method Man - 4:21

1 comment:

David O'Byrne said...

the street sharks also had some next level action figures that were so dope.